Stopsley Library hosts a regular book group and is looking for new members*. Book groups are a great way to meet new people, share ideas, and keep up that new years resolution to read more!
*places are subject to availability
Read selected titles and discuss with the group at regular daytime, weekday meetings.
Why get involved?
Would you like to meet new people and share your ideas and love of reading? Then this challenge is for you!
- Become part of a friendly group who share your love of reading
- Meet new people and make friends
- Enjoy new experiences and learning something new
- Share ideas
- A great way to improve your confidence in reading, discussing ideas, and meeting people
This Challenge is Ideal for People Who...
- are aged 18 years or older (essential)
- who have an enthusiastic and friendly manner
- enjoy meeting and talking to new people from all walks of life
- are good listeners
- enjoy discussing their ideas and thoughts on a broad range of subjects
- enjoy analysing books
How to get involved?
Step 1: Sign up as a Library Maker
Step 2: Click "Accept Challenge" below
Step 3: A member of the Library Maker Team will then be in touch to get you started!
Please Note: We may ask you to complete a short application form.
- Verbal Communication
- Diversity Sensitivity
- Meet New People
- Non Fiction
- Literacy & Learning